The state issued the foundry industry market norms "China's foundry industry access conditions" rules.
CastingIndustry is one of the basic supporting industries for China's industrial development. The development of China's foundry industry has so far faced challenges and opportunities. Only by improving its overall competitiveness and influence can it gain a firm foothold in the entire global foundry market. At present, the overall market of China's foundry industry is not standardized enough. The casting process of foundry enterprises is relatively backward as a whole, and there are many problems such as high energy consumption, serious pollution, poor working conditions, poor casting quality and so on. On the other hand, China has not had an access standard for the foundry industry for a long time, and the threshold for foundry enterprises to open factories is relatively low, resulting in more workshop foundry enterprises in China, which are relatively lacking in production and management, at the same time, the number of small and medium-sized enterprises is large, and many enterprises are not competitive, which seriously restricts the development of China's foundry industry. In view of this, China has issued the "China Foundry Industry Access Conditions", the following are the conditions:
Article 1: The purpose of formulating the access conditions for China's foundry industry is to guide the healthy, orderly and sustainable development of China's foundry industry in accordance with relevant national regulations and policies, to enhance the overall level of China's equipment manufacturing industry and to provide high-quality castings for various industries in the national economy, and to realize China's transformation from a world foundry power to a foundry power.
Article 2: the implementation of the casting industry access system, in accordance with the "casting industry access conditions" to speed up the elimination of those small and backward technology, energy consumption, serious pollution, poor operating conditions of the casting enterprises, to curb the vicious competition and waste of resources in the industry.
Article 3: In the process of implementing the casting industry access system, enterprises will be actively guided to form a reasonable business scale through mergers and reorganizations; actively develop casting industry clusters or casting industrial parks in areas where conditions permit, optimize resource allocation, and vigorously develop clean production and Circular economy; cultivate a group of "specialized, special, refined and new" small and medium-sized casting enterprises to improve their comprehensive competitiveness, casting product quality and corporate efficiency.
Article 4: The layout of foundry enterprises and the determination of the site shall conform to the national industrial policies and corresponding laws and regulations, and conform to the development plans of the equipment manufacturing industry of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government. No new foundry can be built or expanded in the first-class area, and the pollutant emission (water, gas and noise, etc.) indicators of the existing foundry should comply with the relevant national standards for the first-class area. In Class II and Class III areas, the emission indicators of pollutants (water content, gas and noise, etc.) of the new foundry and the original foundry shall comply with the relevant national or regional standards.
Description: Class I areas refer to scenic spots, nature reserves, water sources and other areas in need of special protection designated by the relevant competent departments of the State Council and the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government; Class II areas refer to residential areas, commercial and traffic mixed areas, cultural areas, general industrial areas and rural areas as well as areas not included in the 1. three types of areas; Class III areas refer to specific industrial areas.
Article 5: In view of the differences in the degree of social, economic and industrial development in the eastern, central and western regions of China, the structural adjustment of the foundry industry and the implementation of the access system should be treated differently.
Article 6: Enterprise Scale (Capacity)
1. The existing sand cast iron parts (including centrifugal cast iron pipe and other centrifugal casting), cast steel parts and non-ferrous casting production enterprises casting annual production capacity according to the region (see Table 1) and category (1. 2. three) different should not be less than the tonnage listed in Table 1.
2. The scale of casting enterprises using sand mold and other casting processes other than centrifugal casting process (including die casting, low pressure casting, metal mold casting, squeeze casting, investment casting, V-method casting, lost foam casting, etc.) is not subject to the above restrictions, and the specific standards will be announced later.
3. For "specialized, special, refined, new" small and medium-sized foundry enterprises, the restrictions on the size of the enterprise can be appropriately relaxed. "Special, special, fine, new" small and medium-sized foundry enterprise identification standards and implementation rules will be announced separately.
Article 7: Casting methods and processes
1. According to the material, variety and batch of castings produced, reasonable selection of clay wet sand casting, resin self-hardening sand casting, water glass self-hardening sand casting, V method casting, investment casting, lost foam casting, metal mold casting (gravity, centrifugal, die casting, low pressure, etc.) and other casting processes.
2. Gradually eliminate backward casting technology such as clay sand dry mold.
Article 8: casting equipment (modeling, core making, melting, sand treatment, cleaning, etc.)
1. Must be equipped with the production capacity of matching smelting equipment, such as electric furnace, cupola and other metal smelting equipment, furnace chemical composition analysis, liquid metal temperature measurement equipment, and should be equipped with corresponding effective dust removal equipment and systems. Enterprises that advocate mass production of cast iron products adopt cupola-electric furnace duplex smelting process or medium frequency induction furnace smelting according to casting requirements. It is recommended to adopt large capacity (melting rate ≥ 10 t/h), long furnace life (continuous use for more than 4 weeks at a time), oxygen enrichment and external hot air cupola. Cupola with melting rate <3 t/h and environmental protection emission substandard will be phased out nationwide, and cupola with melting rate <5 t/h will no longer be used in new foundry enterprises.
2. It is forbidden to add aluminum shell electric furnaces with a capacity of more than 1t without magnetic chokes, and the original induction electric furnaces without magnetic chokes will be phased out within 2 years.
3. Must be equipped with matching with the production capacity of modeling, core, sand treatment, cleaning equipment, the use of resin sand, water glass sand process enterprises must be equipped with old sand recycling equipment, selectively use mechanized, semi-automatic and automatic molding production line.
4. Must be equipped with matching noise reduction and ventilation and dust removal equipment.
Article 9: Quality of Castings
1. Foundry enterprises must have quality management and monitoring departments, with full-time quality monitoring personnel, and a sound quality management system.
2. The enterprise or the industrial park in which it is located must have a laboratory that matches its production capacity. The performance of castings, key raw and auxiliary materials and intermediate products such as sand, molten iron and molds must be inspected, and the castings produced and the raw and auxiliary materials used shall comply with the provisions of national standards, industry standards and other corresponding standards and have inspection or verification reports.
3. The appearance quality (dimensional accuracy, surface roughness, etc.) and the internal quality (composition, metallographic structure, performance, etc.) of the casting shall meet the requirements of the product drawings and corresponding standards. Wind power materials and equipment
4. Enterprises should carry out ISO9001 standard training for employees, and bring them into the track of ISO9001 management system from the beginning of the factory, so that the process of casting products can be fully and effectively controlled.
Article 10: Energy consumption enterprises shall establish energy management system according to GB/T 15587-2008. The main smelting equipment of the enterprise shall meet the following energy consumption indicators (see Table 2).
Article 11: Waste Discharge and Treatment
1. Dust, smoke and waste gas: the parts that produce dust, smoke and other waste gas in the production process shall be equipped with collection and purification devices, and the waste gas emission shall comply with GB 9078-1996 "Industrial Furnace Air Pollutant Emission Standard", GB16297-1996 "Comprehensive Air Pollutant Emission Standard", GB13271-2001 "Boiler Air Pollutant Emission Standard", GB14554-1993 "Odor Pollutant Emission Standard" and GB3095-1996 "Ambient Air Quality Standard".
2. The discharge of wastewater shall comply with the GB8978-1996 Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard, GB3838-2002 Surface Water Environmental Quality Standard, GB 3097-1997 Seawater Quality Standard, etc. according to the discharge direction.
3. Establish a declaration system for the disposal of waste sand and waste residue, and the disposal of waste sand and waste residue shall be approved by the local environmental protection department. Storage and disposal shall be in accordance with the GB18599-2001 Standard for Pollution Control of Storage and Disposal of General Industrial Solid Wastes. Encourage the establishment of centralized recovery, treatment and comprehensive utilization of foundry waste by region or in foundry enterprises with a large amount of solid waste. The old sand of sand casting enterprises must be recycled. The reuse rate of all kinds of used sand shall reach: sodium silicate sand ≥ 60%, furan resin self-hardening sand ≥ 90%, alkali phenolic resin self-hardening sand ≥ 60%, clay sand ≥ 95% (for clay sand modeling) and clay sand ≥ 60% (for core making).
The external emission of noise in the production process shall comply with the GB12348-2008 Noise Standard for Industrial Enterprises. The noise emission of new projects must meet the standards before they can be officially put into operation.
5. It is recommended that enterprises carry out GB/T24001-2004 environmental management system certification.
Article 12: Occupational Health, Safety and Labor Protection
1. Enterprises shall formulate detailed rules and regulations on labor protection and production safety, provide necessary social insurance and welfare for employees according to relevant laws and regulations, and equip employees with necessary labor protection articles. Regular medical examinations should be conducted for employees working in hazardous and toxic environments.
2. The enterprise must have prevention and control measures against occupational hazards such as dust, harmful gases and noise, and be equipped with necessary treatment equipment and appliances. The workplace must comply with relevant standards such as the GB8959-2007 Technical Regulations on Dust Prevention for Foundry, the GBZ2.1-2007 and GBZ2.2-2007 Occupational Exposure Limits for Hazardous Factors in the Workplace, the GBZ1-2002 Hygienic Standards for the Design of Industrial Enterprises, and the GB15577-2007 Safety Regulations for Dust Explosion Prevention. Operators must wear effective personal protective equipment when working in places with excessive dust and noise.
3. Encourage enterprises to adopt GB/T28001-2001 (or equivalent OHSAS18001) standards, the implementation of occupational health and safety management system requirements.
Article 13: Quality of Personnel
1. The working conditions and training plans for all kinds of personnel shall be formulated, and training in awareness, management, technology, skills, laws and regulations shall be conducted regularly. Wind power materials and equipment
2. Personnel in key positions (special processes, special operations, special equipment operation, physical and chemical inspection) shall have corresponding qualification certificates. Wind power materials and equipment
Article 14: The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology authorizes the China Foundry Association to inspect and designate several local foundry associations to be responsible for evaluating whether local enterprises meet the "access conditions. The list of local foundry associations responsible for the foundry industry access system is approved once a year, and the list is reported to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology for the record.
Article 15: Enterprises voluntarily apply to participate in the "China Foundry Industry Access Assessment", the application and evaluation cycle of existing foundry enterprises is once every two years.
Article 16: The China Foundry Association regularly reports to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology the situation of foundry enterprises that meet the "access conditions", and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announces to the public the list of foundry enterprises that meet the "access conditions. Wind power materials and equipment
Article 17: New, expanded and rebuilt foundry enterprises must meet the above-mentioned "access conditions" before formal production ". The relevant government departments at all levels should take the "casting industry access conditions" as the basis in the project approval, land supply, credit financing and other management work of newly-built and expanded casting enterprises. For newly-built and expanded casting enterprises that do not meet the "casting industry access conditions", the competent departments shall not approve and put on record, the administrative departments for industry and commerce shall not issue business licenses, and the relevant departments shall not go through the formalities.
Article 18: Existing foundry enterprises that do not meet the "conditions for access to the foundry industry" may make rectification according to these "conditions". During the rectification period, they cannot enjoy preferential policies and cannot declare any preferential projects.
Article 19: The "access conditions" will be modified according to the development of China's foundry industry and the changes of relevant national policies and regulations. Local government departments may, in accordance with the spirit of this document and the local actual situation, formulate local "casting industry access conditions" suitable for the development of the casting industry in the region and higher than this condition ".
Article 20: The right to interpret the "Access Conditions" lies with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
"China's casting industry access conditions" covers the current situation of China's casting industry, and in view of the current situation affecting the development of the casting industry to make some norms, the development of access conditions, the state issued the conditions for the access of casting enterprises from all aspects of the provisions, in order to help the healthy development of China's casting industry.
Source: Foundry Industry Information Network